MRI Table Pad fits Philips, Siemens, Toshiba – (19.5″W x 14″L x 1.25″D) – 1 Pc.MRI Comfort Pads
• Model PST3112 by Patient Comfort Systems
• Rectangular size: 19.5″ x 14″ x 1.25″
• Provides extra comfort for patients during stressful MRI procedures.
• Reduces patient movement during scans.
• Antimicrobial material prevents growth of 99.9% of harmful bacteria.
• Durable outer fabric protects viscoelastic core material from body fluids.
• Easily cleaned and disinfected to prevent patient cross-contamination.
• Made from advanced viscoelastic material.
• Helps reduce peak pressure and friction for better patient blood flow.
• Flammability compliant to CTB-133 standards.
Patient Comfort Systems markets and sells a comprehensive line of high-performance table pads, light weight knee wedges and positioners specifically designed to enhance advanced imaging scans, while boosting patient comfort. Developed for MRI, CT, PET and related diagnostic imaging exams, the Patient Comfort System product line provides a direct high-performance replacement for original equipment pads, which quickly become worn out and lose their comfort factor. A study recently presented at RSNA, demonstrates the patented PCS pad systems’ impact in significantly reducing patient motion and subsequent call backs.
Patient Comfort pads assist imaging centers and hospitals in managing pressure-related pain and discomfort during imaging procedures allowing patients to remain motionless for extended periods of time. The results are clearer images as well as decreased repeat scans and call-backs due to motion. The innovative visco-elastic material redistributes pressure away from weight-bearing points, reducing patient discomfort and pain to such a degree that patients are purchasing Patient Comfort System wedges for home use.
To address the growing threat of super bugs such as COVID-19 and MRSA, all Patient Comfort Systems pads are constructed using materials containing a permanent anti-microbial agent inhibiting the growth of harmful bacteria. To further enhance infection control, the ultra-strong fabric, protecting the memory foam core, has seams that are sewn and welded to prevent tearing and protects the core material from bodily fluids.