MRI Thermal Protection Table Pad – 29 x 14 x 0.625MRI Comfort Pads
• Model no. MRI5113 by Patient Comfort Systems.
• Protects patients from thermal injuries during MRI scan.
• Prevents contact with the bore.
• Perfect for 3T MRI.
• Covers to the patient’s wrist.
• Decreased patient motion during scan.
• Moisture and vapor proof.
• Viscoelastic core material with breathable polymer cover.
• Antimicrobial agent in fabric prevents growth of 99% of harmful bacteria.
• Easily cleaned and disinfected to prevent patient cross-contamination.
• Fire Safe – Complies with CTB-133 standards.
• Works with MRI, CT and PET Scanners.
Patient Comfort Systems markets and sells a comprehensive line of high-performance table pads, light weight knee wedges and positioners specifically designed to enhance advanced imaging scans, while boosting patient comfort. Developed for MRI, CT, PET and related diagnostic imaging exams, the Patient Comfort System product line provides a direct high-performance replacement for original equipment pads, which quickly become worn out and lose their comfort factor. A study recently presented at RSNA, demonstrates the patented PCS pad systems’ impact in significantly reducing patient motion and subsequent call backs.
Patient Comfort pads assist imaging centers and hospitals in managing pressure-related pain and discomfort during imaging procedures allowing patients to remain motionless for extended periods of time. The results are clearer images as well as decreased repeat scans and call-backs due to motion. The innovative visco-elastic material redistributes pressure away from weight-bearing points, reducing patient discomfort and pain to such a degree that patients are purchasing Patient Comfort System wedges for home use.
To address the growing threat of super bugs such as COVID-19 and MRSA, all Patient Comfort Systems pads are constructed using materials containing a permanent anti-microbial agent inhibiting the growth of harmful bacteria. To further enhance infection control, the ultra-strong fabric, protecting the memory foam core, has seams that are sewn and welded to prevent tearing and protects the core material from bodily fluids.