MRI Positioning Table Pads for Hitachi – 31 x 27 x 0.625 – 2pc. SetMRI Comfort Pads
• Model no. HIT2114 by Patient Comfort Systems.
• Size – 31″ x 27″ x 0.625″
• Works with all Hitachi MRI machines.
• 2 piece positioning pad set includes large, rectangular table pads.
• Provides patient comfort during stressful MRI, CT or PET procedures.
• Antimicrobial agent in fabric prevents growth of 99% of harmful bacteria.
• Made from contouring Visco-Elastic memory foam.
• Reduces patient movement during scanning.
• Water and vapor proof.
• Works with MRI, CT and PET Scanners.
• Easily cleaned and disinfected to prevent patient cross-contamination.
• Latex free.
• Exceptional radiolucent qualities.
• Flammability compliant to CTB-133 standards.
Patient Comfort Systems markets and sells a comprehensive line of high-performance table pads, light weight knee wedges and positioners. These are specifically designed to enhance advanced imaging scans, while boosting patient comfort. Developed exclusively for MRI, CT, PET and related diagnostic imaging exams. The Patient Comfort System product line provides a direct high-performance replacement for original equipment pads, which quickly become worn out and lose their comfort factor. A study recently presented at RSNA, demonstrates the patented PCS pad systems’ impact in significantly reducing patient motion and subsequent call backs.
Patient Comfort pads assist imaging centers and hospitals in managing pressure-related pain and discomfort during imaging procedures. This allows patients to remain motionless and relaxed for extended periods of time. The results are clearer images as well as decreased repeat scans and call-backs due to motion. The innovative visco-elastic material redistributes pressure away from weight-bearing points and reduces patient discomfort and pain. It is to such a degree that patients are purchasing Patient Comfort System wedges for home use.
To address the growing threat of super bugs such as COVID-19 and MRSA, all Patient Comfort Systems pads are constructed using materials containing a permanent anti-microbial agent. This inhibits the growth of 99% of harmful bacteria. To further enhance infection control, the ultra-strong fabric, protects the memory foam core. The pad seams are sewn and welded to prevent tearing and protects the core material from bodily fluids.