MRI Table Pads and Knee Wedge fits Philips, Siemens, Toshiba – 5pc. SetMRI Comfort Pads
• Model no. PST3115 by Patient Comfort Systems.
• Works with all Philips, Siemens, Toshiba MRI scanners.
• 5 piece positioning pad kit includes 4 table pads and 1 knee wedge
• Provides patient comfort during stressful MRI, CT or PET procedures.
• Antimicrobial agent in fabric prevents growth of 99% of harmful bacteria.
• Made from contouring Visco-Elastic memory foam.
• Decreased patient motion during scan.
• Moisture and vapor proof.
• Easy to clean with standard hospital disinfectants.
• Fire Safe – Complies with CTB-133 Standards
• Works with MRI, CT and PET Scanners.
• Easily cleaned and disinfected to prevent patient cross-contamination.
• Latex free.
• Exceptional radiolucent qualities.
• Flammability compliant to CTB-133 standards.
PST 3111 MRI Table Pad 19.5” W x 28” L x 1.25” D – 2 pieces
PST 3112 MRI Table Pad 19.5” W x 14” L x 1.25” D – 1 piece
PST 3113 MRI Table Pad 19.5” W x 14” L x 0.625” D – 1 piece
PST 3211 Knee Wedge 19.5” W x 28.2” L x 8” D – 1 piece
Out of stock
Patient Comfort Systems markets and sells a comprehensive line of high-performance table pads, light weight knee wedges and positioners specifically designed to enhance advanced imaging scans, while boosting patient comfort. Developed for MRI, CT, PET and related diagnostic imaging exams, the Patient Comfort System product line provides a direct high-performance replacement for original equipment pads, which quickly become worn out and lose their comfort factor. A study recently presented at RSNA, demonstrates the patented PCS pad systems’ impact in significantly reducing patient motion and subsequent call backs.
Patient Comfort pads assist imaging centers and hospitals in managing pressure-related pain and discomfort during imaging procedures allowing patients to remain motionless for extended periods of time. The results are clearer images as well as decreased repeat scans and call-backs due to motion. The innovative visco-elastic material redistributes pressure away from weight-bearing points, reducing patient discomfort and pain to such a degree that patients are purchasing Patient Comfort System wedges for home use.
To address the growing threat of super bugs such as COVID-19 and MRSA, all Patient Comfort Systems pads are constructed using materials containing a permanent anti-microbial agent inhibiting the growth of harmful bacteria. To further enhance infection control, the ultra-strong fabric, protecting the memory foam core, has seams that are sewn and welded to prevent tearing and protects the core material from bodily fluids.