MRI Knee Wedge Positioning Pad for Hitachi – 24 x 28.2 x 8MRI Comfort Pads
• Model no. HIT2211 by Patient Comfort Systems
• Size – 24″ x 28.2″ x 8″
• Provides patient comfort during stressful MRI procedures.
• Positioner knee wedge pad fits Hitachi MRI machines.
• Reduces peak pressure and friction for improved blood flow.
• Decreased patient motion during scan.
• Viscoelastic core material with breathable polymer cover.
• Antimicrobial agent to prevents the growth of harmful bacteria.
• Easily cleaned and disinfected to prevent patient cross-contamination.
• Latex free.
• Flammability compliant to CTB-133 standards
Patient Comfort Systems markets and sells a comprehensive line of high-performance table pads, light weight knee wedges and positioners. These are specifically designed to enhance advanced imaging scans, while boosting patient comfort. Developed exclusively for MRI, CT, PET and related diagnostic imaging exams. The Patient Comfort System product line provides a direct high-performance replacement for original equipment pads, which quickly become worn out and lose their comfort factor. A study recently presented at RSNA, demonstrates the patented PCS pad systems’ impact in significantly reducing patient motion and subsequent call backs.
Patient Comfort pads assist imaging centers and hospitals in managing pressure-related pain and discomfort during imaging procedures. This allows patients to remain motionless and relaxed for extended periods of time. The results are clearer images as well as decreased repeat scans and call-backs due to motion. The innovative visco-elastic material redistributes pressure away from weight-bearing points and reduces patient discomfort and pain. It is to such a degree that patients are purchasing Patient Comfort System wedges for home use.
To address the growing threat of super bugs such as COVID-19 and MRSA, all Patient Comfort Systems pads are constructed using materials containing a permanent anti-microbial agent. This inhibits the growth of 99% of harmful bacteria. To further enhance infection control, the ultra-strong fabric, protects the memory foam core. The pad seams are sewn and welded to prevent tearing and protects the core material from bodily fluids.